Dear customer, we want to thank you for training with us, your support is invaluable right now!
We take the situation very seriously and carefully follow the current situation and adapt to the necessary measures in the studios.
As your and our staff's health, safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us, we have taken a number of measures to secure the environment in the studio.
We have control over the number of people who can stay at the same time in our studios and have reduced the number who can participate in our classes;
* Our studio has an area of 610 sqm and the maximum number of people allowed to stay in the studio at the same time is 60 people
• we have a maximum of 14 people in our classes in Matwork, Barre, Garuda & Re-chape and 10 in Reformer.
• we do everything we can to secure distances both outside and inside the classrooms
• we avoid hands-on corrections
• plastic gloves are available for you who want to use these
• we have disinfectant wipes for cleaning training surfaces and equipment
• we ask everyone for hygiene reasons to clean up after themselves and wipe off the exercise equipment that has been used & surfaces that have been touched
• every other cupboard in the dressing room is temporarily locked
• all staff who are ill or feel the slightest sick-respiratory symptoms stay at home
What can you do / think about:
• if you are ill or have the slightest cold symptoms - stay at home
• if you have been ill, please wait at least two extra days before visiting the studio
• washing hands before and after class is of utmost importance
• you who want to can bring your own towel and mat to feel as comfortable as possible with working out in the studio
• we recommend that you change and shower at home, to avoid too many people in our changing rooms. We have lockers both in and outside changing rooms where you can lock your outerwear and shoes.
• we want you who do not intend to train to cancel your classes in good time, it helps us to get a better overview and planning
• classes may be canceled at shorter notice than usual; a coach who feels sick will not lead his session and if we have no substitute we will cancel
We rely on the information & recommendations of the public health authority and the government. They and the WHO World Health Organization continue to emphasize that physical activity and exercise are good and important for health and therefore the studio is open and we also hope our contribution with exercise videos, which are available to all, will inspire even in these difficult times.
We at Stockholm Pilates Center would like to thank you for training with us, we follow the development and continuously update the information here on the website and in our newsletters.