Dear Customer, We want to thank you for training with us, your support is invaluable right now!
Since your health and well-being is of the utmost importance to us, we have taken a number of measures to secure the environment at the studio, as well as added live streaming, filmed classes as an alternative for those who choose to train with us from home;
• Max 10 participants / class, we have reduced the number of participants in our open classes to 10 / class.
• We offer live-streamed classes, keep an eye on our website HERE
• We will avoid hands-on corrections
• Plastic gloves are available for those who want to use them
• We have disinfectant content in all spray bottles for cleaning exercise areas
• we change towels after each class in the Reformer studio
• We also have spray bottles and towels in both our Matwork studios
• We ask everyone, for hygiene reasons to clean and wipe off the exercise equipment they have used.
• All staff who feel the slightest respiratory symptoms stay home
We rely on the information and recommendations of the public health authority and the government. They continue to emphasize that physical activity and exercise are good for health and therefore the studio is open and we also hope our contribution with exercise films, which are available to everyone should inspire even in these difficult times! Of course, we review updated advice and take necessary action at the studio.
What can you do / think about:
• you have the slightest cold - stay at home
• If you have been ill, please wait two extra days before visiting the studio
• Washing hands before and after class is of the utmost importance
• You can bring your own towel and rug to feel as comfortable as possible with working out in the studio
• We recommend changing and showering at home to avoid too many people in our dressing rooms. We have lockers both inside and outside the changing rooms where you can keep your outerwear and shoes.
• we want you who do not plan to take class, to cancel your classes in good time, it helps us to get a better overview and planning
• Classes may be canceled at shorter notice than usual; a trainer who feels ill will not teach a class and if we have no substitute we will cancel
We at Stockholm Pilates Center would like to thank you for training with us, we follow the development and update the information here on our website and in our newsletters.